I Just Won!!!!
You can play the 2013 McDonald's Monopoly Game by going in and getting food with the game pieces on them for your chance to win instantly or you can enter the codes on your game piece for your chance to win online. Check out the full official rules for details.
Online Sweepstakes Prize:
2013 FIAT 500 Cabrio.
Online Game Prizes:
-Redbox® One (1) Day DVD or Blu-ray DiscTM Rental – redbox.com/monopoly2013
-My Coke Rewards® (“MCR”) 40-Points Bundle.
-EA SPORTS Ten Dollar ($10) Promotion Code.
-My Coke Rewards® (“MCR”) 1,000-Points Bundle.
-Fifty Dollars ($50).
-Fifty Dollar ($50) Shell Gift Card.
EA SPORTS Game.
-One Hundred Dollars ($100)
-Five Hundred Dollars ($500).
-Ace Hardware $7,500 Home Fix-Up.
-Twenty Thousand Dollars ($20,000).
-Collect & Win Prizes:
-One Thousand Dollars ($1,000).
-Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000).
-Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000).
-Super Bowl XLVIII Trip for two (2) from EA SPORTS.
-Delta Vacations Trip for two (2) to any one Delta Vacations Destination.
-Twenty Thousand Dollars ($20,000).
-2014 FIAT® 500L.
-One Million Dollars ($1,000,000). (payable $50,000/year for 20 years)
-Shell Fuel for a Year.
Instant Win Prizes:
- Redbox® One (1) Day DVD or Blu-ray Disc™ Rental
- My Coke Rewards® (“MCR”) 40-Points Bundle.
- Five Dollar ($5) McDonald’s Arch Card.
- EA SPORTS Ten Dollar ($10) Promotion Code. see www.iwonatmcd.com
- Ten Dollar ($10) Shell Gift Card. Ten Thousand (10,000) prizes available.
- Hasbro® MONOPOLY® Board Game. Ten Thousand (10,000) prizes available.
- Twenty-Five Dollar ($25) Shell Gift Card.
- Shutterfly® 8×8 Photo Book.
- Fifty Dollars ($50).
- EA SPORTS Game.
- urBeats™ Earphones.
- One Hundred Dollars ($100).
- Panasonic LUMIX® TS20 Digital Still Camera.
- Beats by Dr. Dre® Pill™ Speaker.
- Panasonic VIERA® 50-inch Class Plasma HDTV
- Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000).
- EA SPORTS NFL Game Experience.
- Beaches® Resorts Vacation.
- Ace® Hardware $7,500 Home Fix-Up.
- NFL Pro Bowl Experience.
- 2013 FIAT® 500 Hatchback.
- 2013 FIAT® 500 Cabrio.
- Twenty Thousand Dollars ($20,000).
- One Hundred Thousand Dollars ($100,000).
Which McDonald's Monopoly Sweepstakes Codes Are Rare in 2013?
Here is the list of rare McDonald's Monopoly game pieces for 2013, along with the odds and the prizes you could win:
- Mediterranean Avenue #431 and Baltic Avenue (#432) (20 prizes): $1,000. Mediterranean Avenue is rare, with odds of finding it at 1 in 30,124,503. The odds of finding Baltic Avenue are 1 in 11.
- Oriental Avenue (#433), Vermont Avenue (#434), and Connecticut Avenue (#435) (15 prizes): $5,000. Vermont Avenue is rare, with odds of 1 in 40,166,004. Oriental and Connecticut Avenues each have odds of 1 in 11.
- St. Charles Place (#436), States Avenue (#437), and Virginia Avenue (#438) (3 prizes): $10,000. Virginia Avenue is rare, with odds of 1 in 200,830,020. St. Charles Place and States Avenue each have odds of 1 in 10.
- St. James Place (#439), Tennessee Avenue (#440), and New York Avenue (#441) (1 prize): A trip for two to the Super Bowl worth $7,000. Tennessee Avenue is the rare game piece, with odds of 1 in 602,490,060. St. James Place and New York Avenue are common, with odds of 1 in 10 each.
- Kentucky Avenue (#442), Indiana Avenue (#443), and Illinois Avenue (#444) (40): A Delta Vacations Trip for two to any Delta Vacations Destination worth $7,500. With odds of 1 in 15,062,252, Kentucky Avenue is the rare game piece. Indiana and Illinois Avenue are common game pieces, and each have odds of 1 in 10.
- Atlantic Avenue (#445), Ventnor Avenue (#446), and Marvin Gardens (#447) (2 prizes): $20,000. Ventnor Avenue is rare, with odds of 1 in 301,245,030. The common pieces, Atlantic Avenue and Marvin Gardens, each have 1 in 10 odds.
- Pacific Avenue (#448), North Carolina Avenue (#449), and Pennsylvania Avenue (#450) (15 prizes): A 2014 FIAT 500L car worth $22,345. Pennsylvania Avenue is rare, with odds of 1 in 40,166,004. North Carolina Avenue and Pacific Avenue are not rare, and have odds of 1 in 10.
- Park Place (#451) and Boardwalk (#452) (2 prizes): One Million Dollars cash! Boardwalk is the rare piece, with odds of 1 in 602,490,060. The odds of finding Park Place are 1 in 11. Oddly enough, the odds of finding the million dollars on a Big Mac are much better than the odds of finding both pieces in general. The overall odds of finding both pieces are 1 in 3,050,412,898, but the odds of finding both on a Big Mac are 37,955,000.
- Reading Railroad (#453), Pennsylvania Railroad (#454), B&O Railroad (#455), and Short Line (#456) (4 prizes): $2,350 worth of Shell fuel. Short Line is the rare game piece, with odds of 1 in 150,622,515. Odds of finding the other three railroads are 1 in 10.
If you find anymore free codes please let me know.
Are you playing the 2013 McDonald's Monopoly Game? Have you won?
I won again 8/7/13