I get products sent to me daily to try out. I unfortunately don’t have time to do a post for each item that I get to review. So I want to make sure these items get seen and learned about. The only other solution I could see to do is to do a April’s DVD and Book Product Roundup 2018 on the products I like and want my readers to know about. I hope you enjoy these as much as I and my other reviewers did.
- Pups Save the Fireworks – Ryder and Marshall track down the missing Adventure Bay Day fireworks, while Chase and Skye round up the piglets that were delivered by mistake.
- Pups Save the Carnival – Cornelius the pig is causing chaos at the carnival and all of the prizes have vanished too. It’s up to the PAW Patrol to rescue the missing piggy and prizes.
- Pups Save a Ferris Wheel – The PAW Patrol have a “wheel” problem on their hands when Mayor Humdinger tries to steal Adventure Bay’s new Ferris Wheel.
- Pups Save a Camping Trip – A cool camping trip turns into a risky rescue when the pups work together to save Chickaletta from a ravine.
- Pups Save Dude Ranch Danny – Chase and Skye search for Daring Danny X after he takes his horse on a wild off-trail ride through the desert.
- Pups Save the Chili Cook-Off – Rocky and Rubble must work together to fix Mr. Porter’s stove after it explodes at the big Chili Cook-Off.
- Pups Save a Sleepover – When Farmer Al’s animals go missing during a sleepover, it’s up to the PAW Patrol to rescue them before a big storm arrives.
- Pups Save a Windsurfing Pig – When Farmer Al’s pig Cornelius goes windsurfing, the PAW Patrol must set sail to bring him back to shore.
Looking for a way to organize all your meals for a week? With The Budget-Conscious Diabetes Meal Planner, weeknight meals will be quick and easy. It is a plan for one-stop shopping with recipes for the week to create great dinners your whole family will love.
Using this book, you can shop and organize the food over the weekend so that assembling the ingredients and just a little cooking will get a meal on the table in minutes throughout the week and more robust ingredients later in the week. They will also include money saving tips.Sections include: How to buy with a shopping list for each week. It will list foods by market department. Supermarkets are so big today that remembering something from the produce department when youre in the meat section is time consuming and annoying. The book will include a list of staple foods to keep in your pantry. This will make shopping times shorter and allow to use the freshest ingredients. There will be a chapter on How to store your items, once you get them home. Tips will be given on what to freeze and what to keep in the refrigerator for the week. Next, there will be a detailed section on how to prepare your meals. Complete recipes with nutritional analysis will be given for each day of the week. And finally, the book will list complete recipes, shopping lists, helpful hints and meal countdowns for each weekday, and Sunday meals for a month, plus, the projected costs of each meal.
Paperback: 200 pages
Publisher: American Diabetes Association (January 1, 2018)
Finally there is a scientifically proven way to shed stubborn pounds and keep them off, especially if you are struggling with excess weight around the mid-section. The secret to beating the bloat and enjoying lasting weight loss is a healthy gut. A healthy gut―fueled by superfoods, anti-inflammatory fats, and prebiotic and probiotic foods―can balance your appetite, reduce cravings, regulate blood sugar, fight inflammation, and fuel your body with key nutrients for optimal health. Award-winning dietitian Manuel Villacorta takes the guesswork out of gut health with his proven plan that sheds pounds, burns belly fat, and makes you feel years younger.
Knowing that variety is the key to his clients’ success, Villacorta organized the meal plans according to seasons so you can enjoy different tastes and textures and the food is always accessible, fresh, and inexpensive. For example, in the spring and summer, enjoy refreshing smoothies, gazpachos, and salads including Fig Jicama Salad, Beef Bone Soup, a Chocolate Smoothie Bowl, and California Avocado Gazpacho. In the fall and winter, enjoy heartier soups and warm power bowls, including Pumpkin Pie Smoothie, Sweet Potato Bean Bowl, Cannellini Sausage Bowl, and Cauliflower Walnut Soup.
Flat Belly 365 provides an initial “reboot”, a 7-day kickstart plan to rev your body into optimal fat-burning, whether you are starting anew after a holiday or if your skinny jeans are a bit too snug. After completing the first week reboot, you can continue with a modified plan, mixing and matching your favorite recipes. After the first week, clients report up to six pounds of weight loss, an average of 1.5 inches lost from their waists, better sleep, and renewed levels of energy.
With Flat Belly 365 Book, you can enjoy your meals and still rock your skinny jeans.