I get products sent to me daily to try out. I unfortunately don’t have time to do a post for each item that I get to review. So I want to make sure these items get seen and learned about. The only other solution I could see to do is to do a January’s DVD and Book Product Roundup 2019 on the products I like and want my readers to know about. I hope you enjoy these as much as I and my other reviewers did.
NEW YORK – November 5, 2018 – The PAW Patrol are diving back onto DVD with six more deep-sea adventures on PAW Patrol: Pups Save Puplantis. Available January 15, 2019, fans can join the pups as they journey to the mystical world of Puplantis, discover an underwater volcano, save the Sea Patroller from Sid the Pirate, and so much more. Produced by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, PAW Patrol: Pups Save Puplantis will be available on DVD January 15, 2019 for the suggested retail price of $10.99.
- Pups Save Puplantis – The PAW Patrol transform into Mer-pups and make a splash to save the enchanted city of Puplantis from crumbling!
- Pups Save a Sunken Sloop – Sid the Pirate and his first pup mate Arrby try to steal a sunken sailboat, but the PAW Patrol-and a giant sea slug-won’t make it easy!
- Pups Save a Wiggly Whale – After a wiggly whale tail knocks a diving bell into the sand, the pups strap into their Sub Patroller to save the trapped Cap’n Turbot and Francois.
- Pups Save the Flying Diving Bell – The pups must dive down to save a scuba diving Mayor Goodway and Farmer Yumi before a nearby underwater volcano blows!
- Pups Save a Soggy Farm – The pups need to dry Farmer Al’s flooded fields before his animals float away!
- Pups Save their Pirated Sea Patroller – When the pups gear up to save a stolen ferris wheel from Sid the Pirate, he comes up with an even sneakier plan: to snatch the pups’ Sea Patroller!
Be careful what you wish for. With their after school junk business, best friends Sonny and Sam hope to find treasure in other people’s trash. But when cleaning out the old Stine house, they open a locked book that frees a supernatural nightmare – Slappy! Now, with the help of Sonny’s sister Sarah, they’re in a race against time to get the sinister dummy and all the creatures he’s brought to life back into the pages before he unleashes total pandemonium!
Welcome to the Slapatory where you can observe, guess, and record your experiments! Watch these gummy bears grow & glow!
Gather up the ingredients in the back of your cabinets to make this slime recipe with your kids– and it tastes good too!