I get products sent to me daily to try out. I unfortunately don’t have time to do a post for each item that I get to review. So I want to make sure these items get seen and learned about. The only other solution I could see to do is to do a March’s Kids Product Roundup 2019 on the products I like and want my readers to know about. I hope you enjoy these as much as I and my other reviewers did.
- COLORFUL CHROMATOGRAPHY – Girls will have hours of fun revealing rainbows of color using a cool scientific technique called paper chromatography.
- 100+ EXPERIMENTS – This kit is a chock-full of high quality lab supplies for hundreds of exciting color-changing experiments.
- LEARN TO LOVE SCIENCE – With art and creativity front and center, this kit will appeal to all kids even those who might not realize they love science (yet!).
- FUN & EDUCATIONAL – The 32-page lab notebook teaches 8-12 year olds about the basics of how colored mixtures can be separated.
- BECOME A SCIENTIST – The kit contains real lab equipment, including 2 beakers, colored safety goggles, 10 sheets of scientific chromatography paper, dropper pipette, stir stick, 32-page lab notebook, 12 colored markers, and green food coloring for hundreds of exciting, color-changing experiments.
Baby Magic Calming Baby Bath, Lavender and Chamomile
Calming scent of lavender and chamomile help to soothe and relax baby Enriched with milk protein to help moisturize and nourish baby’s skin and hair Tear free and dye free Easy rinsing Vitamin enhanced
Baby Magic Hair and Body Wash, Soft Powder Scent
Tear And Dye Free, Soft Powder Scent, Hypoallergenic