Give Your Pet The Coat Other Pet Owners Will Talk About.
Promotes a Soft, Silky Coat. Salmon Oil Helps Ease Dry Itchy Skin. Salmon Oil Fatty Acids also Supports Eye, Brain, Joint and Heart Health in Your Pet. High Levels of EPA and DHA Contribute to Naturally Healthy Joints.
Quality You Can Count On!
* Only the Best Human Grade Natural Long Chain Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids from Salmon Sustainably Harvested in the Icy Cold Waters of Norway.
* Omega Fatty Acids Found in Pure Salmon Oil are a Naturally Occurring Anti-Inflammatory and Can Promote Healthy Joints.
* No Rosemary Oil – Most fish oils use Rosemary Oil Extract as a preservative. Rosemary Oil Extract can upset the stomach of some dogs and cats.
* NO FISHY SMELL – Our manufacturing process removes the FISHY SMELL and achieves the highest level of purity.
* No Fishy smell however doesn't mean no taste. We're so sure – If Your Dog or Cat Doesn't Love the Taste Send it Back for a Full Purchase Price Refund!
* Recyclable Aluminum Bottles Keeps Our Oil Fresher. There are two things that reduce the benefits of Salmon Oil: Air and Light. We use a FDA approved human food grade Aluminum Bottle to package our Salmon Oil.
With 2 dogs and 4 cats it can be hard to keep up with each of their skin needs. Over this past summer our dog Duke who is 15 and one of our cats had a bad dry skin issue. They both would scratch themselves until they had bald spots. We didn't have fleas or mites and after getting them checked out at the vet the only thing that came up was dry skin. I was told to use a lubricant for my pets to help with their skin issue. After looking into their food we fed them I was given the chance to try Omega 3 Unscented Salmon Fish Oil for Dogs and Cats. I was excited to try this out to see if this would help. Well so far it seems to have stopped the dry skin issue and there are no more scratching pets. I put about 3 squirts in the cats big food bowl a day and they love it. I also do the same in the dog food bowl and they seems to like it too. Now when we feed the dogs they will look at us until we put the Omega 3 Unscented Salmon Fish Oil for Dogs and Cats on their food. We are pleased that it helped our dry skin issue and I can see that the cats have softer fur and the dogs coats look very shiny and healthy. I would recommenced trying this first before changing the pets food or putting a pet on meds. I like to try to find a healthy more natural solution for my pets.