I get products sent to me daily to try out. I unfortunately don’t have time to do a post for each item that I get to review. So I want to make sure these items get seen and learned about. The only other solution I could see to do is to do a October’s Food & Drink Product Roundup 2018 on the products I like and want my readers to know about. I hope you enjoy these as much as I and my other reviewers did.
100% Natural Gluten Free No MSG No Additives No Preservatives
Turmeric has anti-oxidant properties which is why it has long been an Indian home remedy for many illnesses. Turmeric is used on its own in many Asian dishes, including fish curries, dhals, pilafs as well as in many North African meat and vegetable dishes. Turmeric also gives chutneys and pickles (such as piccalilli) their distinctive yellow tinge. It has a slight peppery aroma and a musky taste!
- Absolutely Delicious Halva Energy Bar made with sesame seeds & topped with pistachio nuts
- Good Source of Fiber and Protein, Only 100 Calories per serving!
- Enjoy as a healthy snack or as an elegant dessert
- 7 mini TahiniBARs per pack
- Certified Kosher, Dairy Free