The Anker 2.4G Wireless Mouse adopts ergonomic design principles (soft rubber grips and a contoured body) to deliver comfort to the user. The mouse is equipped with a DPI-shift button to adjust between 3 levels, meeting both common and gaming needs. By adopting infrared technology, the Anker 2.4G Wireless Mouse can be used on almost any surface and works with amazing stability.
- 2000 DPI (high precision) with 3 adjustable levels (1000 / 1500 / 2000) to suit both ordinary and gaming needs.
- Adopts infrared technology to ensure smooth tracking over a variety of surfaces. Soft, rubber grip and contoured body deliver continuous, all-day comfort.
- Next / previous buttons provide convenience while web browsing; best choice for internet surfers, gamers, and people who work with computers.
- Tiny USB receiver occupies minimal space when attached to your computer.
- Power saving – Enters power saving mode (power is cut off completely) after 8 minutes idle, so the mouse does not need to be turned off.
With being on my laptop for hours a day I put a lot of miles on my mouse. I like using a wireless mouse over the built in mouse on my laptop as I find it easier to use. The mouse I had been using is over 5 years old and showing lots of wear and didn't have all the features as the Anker High-Precision Wireless Mouse does. It took some getting use to but after a few days I was able to have the Anker High-Precision Wireless Mouse mastered. I like the next page and previous page buttons being where my thumb is for easy access. The first few days I would hit the buttons by accident until I got use to them. I also like that the Anker High-Precision Wireless Mouse has a built in timer to turn off after 8 minutes of not being used. In my house I get called away from my computer all the time and I that my mouse isn't staying on killing the battery. The mouse it self moves like it's on a cloud. I know in over a few weeks use there still is features that I haven't used yet. I enjoy using the Anker High-Precision Wireless Mouse daily. My hand fits the mouse so perfectly that I am no longer getting hand cramps like I use to with my old wireless mouse.
Now for the giveaway: One lucky person will win A Anker High-Precision Wireless Mouse. This is open to US and ends 4/29/13 @ 11:59 pm est. To enter, Simply do the tasks on the Rafflecopter widget below and you're set to have a chance to win! Remember you can't win if you don't enter. It only takes one entry to win!
Good Luck, SaraLee's Deals Steals & Giveaways readers! Thanks for entering!
Disclaimer: I got the Anker Infrared Wireless Mouse free to do this product review and was not paid for my response. Please note that SaraLee's Deals Steals & Giveaways are not responsible for sponsors who do not fulfill their prize.