- microwave, reusable, comes with a washable cover made of high quality anti-pil fleece
- strong aroma from lavender buds for stress-reduction and aromatherapy
- filled with flax seeds for soft feel and long lasting heat
- ergonomically designed to stay on shoulders, weight-balanced
- moist heat relaxes tired muscle
** Made in the USA product **
After working all day on my computer my neck gets tight and hurts. I like to pop the Lavender-Scented Neck Wrap in the microwave to get it warm and wear it around my neck while I relaxed in my chair and watch TV. I can feel my neck pain melting away. As you can see in the above picture, the neck wrap can even fit a big man. Our friend Rick saw the neck wrap on the back of our couch and tried it on after about 5 minutes he was napping.
I also got the Large Microwavable Shoulder and Upper Back Heat Wrap and this was used daily when my husband was passing kindney stones. I would heat this up and lay over his lower back and it would help ease the pain. I have used the back wrap when my upper back is hurting and I love it.
- anti-pil fleece, cotton as the bladder cover
- ergonomically designed to stay on your shoulder while walking around
- the wide and extra long tail treats upper back muscles
- the heat can last more than half an hour and increase your blood flow
- filling doesn't shift, and the fleece cover keeps the heat and provide insulation to your skin
Now for the giveaway: One lucky person will win a Lavender-Scented Neck Heat Wrap. This is open to US, 18+, No PO boxes and ends 4/4/2014 @ 11:59 pm est. To enter, Simply do the tasks on the Giveaway Tools widget below and you're set to have a chance to win! Remember you can't win if you don't enter. It only takes one entry to win!
Good Luck, SaraLee's Deals Steals & Giveaways readers! Thanks for entering!
Julie A B. is the winner!