I get products sent to me daily to try out. I unfortunately don’t have time to do a post for each item that I get to review. So I want to make sure these items get seen and learned about. The only other solution I could see to do is to do a May’s Health and Wellness Product Roundup 2019 on the products I like and want my readers to know about. I hope you enjoy these as much as I and my other reviewers did.
The medical infrared thermometer measures the body temperature based on detecting the infrared energy emitted from the eardrum or the forehead. The forehead mode is indicated for people of all ages, the ear mode is for people above three months old. Users can quickly get measurement results by using our thermometer.
~ Check out my VIDEO ~
Luxury HOME (HARD) sugaring paste for hair removal by Sugaring Factory is a paste with a soft texture. This product is particularly suitable for extremely effective removal of delicate and fair hair (including facial hair). Can be applied using the bandage and squeegee-technique.
- Citrus essential oil (sweet orange, bergamot, lemon, grapefruit, lime, etc.) are are photosensitive. They can cause skin allergy to ultraviolet rays. Avoid direct exposure to the sun after use.
- Grapefruit essential oil should be diluted to less than 3%. Bergamot essential oil is phototoxic: extreme care must be taken when using the oil in dermal applications, or a rectified, bergapten-free oil should be substituted. (Our bergamot oil is bergapten-free).
- Most of pure essential oils cannot be directly applied to the skin to avoid burns or allergies. It must be diluted in carrier oil before it can be widely used on the skin. Only lavender and tea tree essential oil can be applied at 100% dose to a small area of 1 mm skin.
- Essential oil is highly volatile with a specific aroma, so it must be kept in a closed, dark glass bottle.After use, please immediately tighten the bottle cap and store it in a light-proof, normal temperature and ventilated environment (preferably under 18℃ ).
- Avoid contact with eyes when using. If contact with eyes is found, please use plenty of water to rinse immediately.
- Before use on fragile skin, skin tests should be done on the inside of the wrist or behind the ear.